We are proud to announce that our series Holocaust Handbooks has a new member coming around the curve: Rudolf Reder versus Kurt Gerstein: Two False Testimonies on the Bełżec Camp Analyzed. This is Volume 43 of the series. We started translating this only after the Italian version of that book had been published. (Because we learn from past mistakes!) It is in the final stages of author review, will go to our copy editor next, and should cross the finish line in early 2021 at the latest.
Furthermore, we have now defined five more volumes of this series, all in various stages of completion by the indefatigable Carlo Mattogno, bringing us unbelievably close to the goal of 50 volumes in total:
- Vol. 44: Sonderkommando Auschwitz I: Nine Eyewitness Testimonies Analyzed: To this day, the 1979 book Auschwitz Inferno by former Auschwitz inmate and alleged Sonderkommando member Filip Müller has a great influence both on the public perception of Auschwitz and on historians trying to probe this camp’s history. This book critically analyzes Müller’s various post-war writings, which are full of exaggerations, falsehoods and plagiarized text passages. The author also scrutinizes the testimonies of eight other former Sonderkommando members with similarly lacking penchants for exactitude and truth: Dov Paisikovic, Stanisław Jankowski, Henryk Mandelbaum, Ludwik Nagraba, Joshuah Rosenblum, Aaron Pilo, David Fliamenbaum and Samij Karolinskij. We are already translating this one.
- Vol. 45: Sonderkommando Auschwitz II: The False Testimonies by Henryk Tauber and Szlama Dragon: These two witnesses are held in high esteem among the orthodoxy for their tales about Auschwitz: Tauber on Crema II and Dragon on the “bunkers.” This study dispels the notion that these witnesses’ tales are worth any more than the paper they are written on. We are waiting for the final Italian version.
- Vol. 46 [denumbered in 2021 to Vol. 47]: Mis-Chronicling Auschwitz: Danuta Czech’s Flawed Methods, Misrepresentations and Deception in Her Auschwitz Chronicle: Danuta Czech’s voluminous book Auschwitz Chronicle is considered the most-important reference book for the historiography of the Auschwitz Camp. After decades of using it, Mattogno has compiled a long list of misrepresentations of source material and outright lies and deceptions that need to be exposed. This mega-fraud of a book needs to be retired from the ample ranks of Auschwitz’s sources. We are waiting for the final Italian version. [The new No. 36 is now Sonderkommando Auschwitz III: They Cried Crocodile Tears]
- Vol. 47 [renumbered to Vol. 28, new, in 2021]: The “Aktion Reinhardt” Camps Bełżec, Sobibór, Treblinka: Black Propaganda, Archeological Research, Material Evidence: The existing three books of the present series on each camp are all outdated, but updating them would lead to much overlap. Hence a new book with all the new insights. We are waiting for the final Italian version.
- Vol. 48 [renumbered to Vol 49 in 2021]: The Dachau Concentration Camp: Dachau is one of the most-notorious Third-Reich camps. It’s about time revisionists gave it their full attention. Carlo just started researching this one. [The new No. 48 is now The Real Auschwitz Chronicle]
Maybe we should rename Castle Hill Publishers (CHP) into Carlo Mattogno Publishers (CMP)? If anyone doesn’t like the idea – of Carlo dominating the series, that is (we won’t rename CHP) – then feel free to submit your own book project expanding the series! Monographs on Altreich camps are very much appreciated, such as Bergen-Belsen, Buchenwald, Sachsenhausen etc.
Please support our efforts in getting these studies translated and published by either volunteering as a translator, if you have the skills and some spare time, or/and considering a donation to our ongoing effort to publish more such material.